India Steels – Welcome to website!
Do You Know?
- The melting point of the steel is 1500 degree.
- The weight of the Steel is 7850 kg per cubic meter.
- Steel has specific gravity of 7.85.
- Steel has excellent tensile strength
- Steel has good shear strength.
- Steel is a good heat conductor.
- Electrical current will slow down or stop rust in steel.
- When zinc is coated on steel it slows down rust. This type of steel is called galvanized steel.
- China is considered as the largest manufacturer of the Steel.
Types of Steel
- Low Carbon Steel
- Medium Carbon Steel
- High Carbon Steel
- Alloy Steels
- Aluminium & Chromium Steel
- Nickel Steel
- Nickel Chromium Steel
- Stainless Steel
- Read More
Steel plants in India
- Tata Iron and Steel Company (TISCO)
- Visvesvaraya Iron and Steel Plant
- Bhilai Steel Plant
- Durgapur Steel Plant
- Bokaro Steel Plant
- Chandrapur Ferro Alloy Plant
- IISCO Steel Plant
- Salem Steel Plant
- Rourkela Steel Plant
- Vijaynagar Steel Plant
- Vishakhpatnam Steel Plant
- Read More
Making of Steel
Steel Production Process
Blast furnace, Electric Arc Furnace, COREX or Cipcor Process, Induction arc furnace > Know More
Ministry of Steel, India
Ministry of Steel
Government of India
10,985 total views, 9 views today